Safety Shoes Work Sneakers S1 SCR
- Midsole Material: Rubber
- Lining Material: Mesh
- Insole Material: Fabric
- Outsole Material: PU
- Upper Material: Stretch fabric
- Feature: Steel Toe-cap
- Color: As Picture
- Breathable Mesh Upper: Breathable and durable mesh upper provides superior breathability and quick drying.
- Toe Cap: Anatomically correct steel toe sneakers for a roomier toe box and excellent arch support.
- Puncture Resistant : Work shoes with lightweight Kevlar-midsole is built to protect your feet.
- Soft & Comfortable Insole: The work sneakers offer a flexible PU foams insole for exceptional comfy, spandex lining delivers next-to skin wearing experience.
- Multiple Use: Perfect for industrial & construction site, exploitation site, forging workshop, manufacture and warehouse use.
The Basic Safety Codes and What They Mean?
S1 – As well as basic toe protection and slip-resistant soles, S1 means the shoe also has antistatic protection, is oil resistant and offers energy absorption in the heel. Other safety features may be added.
S2 – All of the features as S1, plus waterproof exterior so prevents water penetration and offers absorption in the upper shoe.
S3 – All of the features as S2, plus midsole penetration resistance – meaning that these shoes are puncture proof. For example, a steel midsole prevents sharp objects from piercing through the sole.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.