Safety Shoes Anti-puncture Sneakers S1 SCR
- Midsole Material: EVA
- Lining Material: PU
- Material: Flying Woven Fabric
- Outsole Material: Rubber, PU Plastic Injection
- Type: Safety Shoes
- Feature: Steel toe
- Safety Rating: EN ISO 20345:2011 / S1 SCR
- Color: Black blue/ Black Orange/Black Green
Safety shoes are crucial in everyday life. Safety shoes are also essential in keeping you safe from harmful substances like drugs and explosives. That’s why we developed Safety Shoes to keep you feeling soundly grounded all day long. The breathable mesh upper covers your head and the rubber sole provides a durable and long lasting touch. This stylish and stylish safety shoes set you apart from the rest. So why not make yourself a stylish and comfortable pair of shoes with the Safety boots?
- From walking to running, everyone has their own unique ways of being safe.
- Some walk while others run.
- Some stand while others sit. The best way to protect your feet from the sun and cold is with a pair of breathable shoes. These are shoes that keep your foot dry and warm at the same time.
- This means that you do not have that annoying dry sensation associated with other breathable footwear options. You also have more control over how much moisture is able to pass through to keep you comfortable because these shoes don’t easily transition into or out of water as easily as other types of footwear do.
- As a result, they offer more support than similar styles of safety boots and tend to be more comfortable overall which makes them great for runners, mountain climbers, hikers,and anyone who takes up a lot of active involvement in daily life such as workpeople, parents,and students…already shopping?
- For Hiking trip you can get other style boots here.
The Basic Safety Codes and What They Mean?
S1 – As well as basic toe protection and slip-resistant soles, S1 means the shoe also has antistatic protection, is oil resistant and offers energy absorption in the heel. Other safety features may be added.
S2 – All of the features as S1, plus waterproof exterior so prevents water penetration and offers absorption in the upper shoe.
S3 – All of the features as S2, plus midsole penetration resistance – meaning that these shoes are puncture proof. For example, a steel midsole prevents sharp objects from piercing through the sole.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.