Lucky Colored Fish finder Wireless/Wired Sensor
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
- Brand Name: Lucky
- Model Nr: FF718Lic
- Display: 2.8inch color TFT LCD Display 240*320 (RGB)
- Language Menu: English and Russian
- Power Source: 3.7V Lithium-ion Battery
- Sonar Frequency: Two Modes: Cable 200Khz ,Wireless 12Khz
- Depth Capability: Wireless 147 feet (45m)
- Depth Capability: Cable transducer mode 328feet (100m)
- Cable Transducer Length: 6M (20ft.)
- Wireless operating Range: 328feet/100m
- Sonar Coverage: Cable transducer: 45 degrees beam angle / wireless: 90 degrees beam angle
- Built in temperature sensor
- On Screen display: water depth, water temperature, fish location depth, current bottom contour (bottom contour display changes as the sensor moves)
- Fish Icon: large, medium , small
- Power Input: 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery
- Charge Voltage: AC 5V, 1A
- Working Time: 8 hours
Out of stockCompare
- Waterproof : The handheld fish finder is waterproof in rains. No need to worry the splashes makes the display damaged any more. Even though the handheld fish finder dropped into the river or lake, the fish finder would be floating on the water surface. You just need to put the portable fish finder in open air after fishing to avoid water vapor generated inside display because of the temperature differences.
- Water Depth & Fish Location : You can easily get to know the water depth when the sonar transducer fully in the water. If you attached the sonar transducer to the hull of your boat or kayak, you will know the water depth distribution of a specific area when the boat or kayak is moving. It will be easier to find a good position for fishing. Meanwhile, you could also know the approximate fish location and fish size by the handheld fish finder display.
- Wireless & Wired : The fish finder supports max 328ft wireless operation and max 147ft water depth detection for wireless mode. The depth detection range can be up to 328ft in when you switch to wired mode. There is a 25ft/7.62m extension cable and an anti-fish bite plastic float comes with the wired transducer. The handheld fish finder is USB rechargeable design by a built-in lithium battery.
- Sonar Transducer with Attractive Lamp : The sonar transducer works with 125Khz in a 90 degrees beam angle. The wireless fish finder will alerts when the sonar ball detects fish or fish schools. Even more, you will get alarm when it detects shallows. You can put the replacement transparent cap on the sonar ball which will be glowing in the dark, so you will easy to know where the sonar ball is when night fishing.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.