Lucky watch wearable fish finder sonar
- Display: 1.77 inch TFT color LCD, pixels: 128V * 160H
- Display Size: 50 * 38mm / 2.0 * 1.5in
- User Mode: Wireless Mode / Clock Mode
- Backlight: On/off White LED
- Operating Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Waterproof Design: Level-4 (Spray-water-proof)
- Power: 3.7V rechargeable lithium batteries (included)
- Power Source: DC 10-18V
- Belt size: About 19cm
- Depth Capability: 0.6-45m / 2-150ft
- Wireless Operating Range: 60m / 200ft
- Sonar Coverage: 90 degrees beam angle in 125Khz
- Operational Temperature: -14°F – 122°F (-10°C-50°C)
- Power: 1 * replaceable CR2032 battery
- Weight: 106g / 3.76oz
- Sensor Weight: 44g / 1.55oz
Only 1 left in stockCompare
- Clock mode or wireless fish finder mode.
- No more long & heavy cable for transducer.
- Rechargeable: includes 3.7V rechargeable lithium batteries.
- 1.77inch TFT color LCD, pixels: 128V * 160H.
- User modes: language, sensitivity, depth range, zoom, depth alarm, fish alarm, fish icon, power save, depth units, temp. unit settings.
- 10-level sensitivity settings available. A higher-degree sensitivity can help you get more accurate information to detect the fish.
- Built in memory stores sonar setting when the fish finder is turned off.
- Two small holes on the wireless sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want.
- 60m / 200ft wireless operating range, 45m / 147ft depth capability.
- 90 degrees beam angle in 125Khz (Wireless).
- Display underwater contour and water temperature.
- Comes with fish depth scale and audible fish alarm.
- Small, medium, or big sized fish icon displays on the screen when fish is detected.
The design of this Fishfinder is splash proof, so it can be used under many conditions. The many options make this Fishfinder very comprehensive and easy to use with an English manual. The Lucky Rambo Watch Fishing Sonar should not be missing in your fishing equipment!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.