Fishing Surf Rod 3.9m Carbon Fiber
- Material: Carbon
- Length: 3.9m
- Top Diameter: 2.6mm
- Section: 3
- Hardness: Hard
The surf fishing rod series is general purpose rod suited for anglers, combine high quality composite blanks and IM6 carbon with the most light guides and reel seats. Its appearance with beautiful coating
- TUBULAR TIP: Designed for longer range casting.
- CONTINENTAL VALUE: A well-priced three-piece continental rod that packs a punch at a price everybody can afford. Ideally suited to fishing clean beaches when targeting bigger flatfish, bass, cod and rays.
- MATERIALS: Made from lightweight carbon and fitted with KW SiC guides and a DPS reel seat with cushioned hood. Reflective white tip for bite indication at night. Metal collars on butt and mid-section for strength.
- ERGONOMIC: An ergonomic grip is fitted for comfort when casting and matt sections on the butt and mid-section for easy take apart.
- Designed to cast 100 to 200g.