Tactical Hiking Boots Camouflage
- Material: Canvas fabric, breathable
- Nylon car line neat and fine
- Selection of rubber at the end, non-slip, wear, shock absorption
- Feature: Anti slip/Anti abrasion
- Inside: Cotton Fabric
- Outsole: Rubber Sole
- Color: Black, Black Python, Desert Camo, Wilderness Camo, Woodland Camo
- Fabric: The thin fiber is covered with a PU coating. Wear-resistant, breathable, suitable for automotive supplies.
- After many strength tests, it was decided to use this material on tactical hiking boots.
- Bump toe toe: Adopt thick protection module, which can effectively protect the toe from impact.
- The softening of the edge does not have to worry about friction and damage to the toe when worn for a long time.
- Metal rope buckle: One-piece metal rope buckle, with a smooth parachute rope, to fasten shoelaces
- The upper velcro design prevents accidental detachment of the zipper.
- Non-slip and wear-resistant sole: The newly designed shark tooth forefoot provides effective grip, and the horseshoe-shaped rear palm provides friction from high-speed walking to static and downhill.
The tactical hiking boots come in a variety of shapes and sizes, but all have one in common. Regardless of the circumstances, military boots help you push past your limits. A good pair of assault boots will protect you against moisture, slips, and shocks, improve your responsiveness, and provide all-day comfort and support. Browse through our wide selection of army boots and other military footwear. We stock an excellent collection of quality boots, and slip-resistant tactical boots that will suit your requirements perfectly, all at unbelievable prices. Suppose you are looking for black leather security boots, sturdy desert boots and comfortable jungle boots or other army tactical footwear made to exacting military specifications and standards. In that case, you couldn’t find a better place. We also have some fantastic waterproof combat boots. What is more, we offer the fastest possible delivery for both customers in Ireland.
A good jungle boot, he explained, would shed water, meaning it can dry out fast after submersion. It also would be lightweight and breathable to minimize the effects of high temperatures and humidity. The lugs (tread) on the outsole would also be able to trek through mud with minimal slipping. Also, the leather should not dry out and crack from repeated wetting cycles.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|(UK)||(EURO)||(USA)||FOOT LENGTH (CM)|