Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter 12V 1500W
- Model No: KS1500P-212
- Output wave form: Pure sine wave
- Output Type: Socket USB 3.1A
- Output power: 1500W
- Surge Power up to: 3000W
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Input DC Voltage: 12V
- AC Voltage: 220V
- AC Voltage Range: 210V-230V
- Battery Low Alarm: 10.5-0.2V DC
- Battery Low Shut Down: 10V-0.2V DC
- Over Load: Shut off Output
- Over Voltage Shut Down: 16-2V DC
- Fuse: 35A x6
- Over Thermal: Shut Off Output Automatically
- Protection: Overload, Short Circuit, Overtemp, Reverse Polarity, Under/Over Voltage
- Weight: 4.5 Kg
- Dimension: 290 x 220 x 90mm (L x W x H)
- Electrical safety standarts: CE/LVD/ROHS – EN61000-3-2, EN60950-1, EN1122B:2001
- PDF Inverter Specification
Only 1 left in stockCompare
What is a power inverter?
A power inverter is a device which converts battery output (DC, or direct current) into 220V AC mains electricity (alternating current). 220V AC is the type of electricity supplied by utility companies to run standard domestic appliances such as a TV, fridge, radio, lights or to charge a laptop / mobile phone etc. If you have a battery, connecting a power inverter will enable you to power household appliances in areas with no access to mains electricity; such as in a motorhome, caravan, boat, farm, camping, outdoor activities or any other remote location. Inverters are also perfect for off-grid and back up systems for accidental power cuts.
This is a pure sine wave type of inverter, which means that the 220V AC output harmonically follows a smooth sine wave and is almost identical to normal mains electricity. Pure sine wave output is far superior than square sine wave or modified sine wave output for running appliances.
This product comes with important protection and safety features, such as over-discharge, overload, overheating and short-circuit automatic shutdown.
Manufactured to European electrical safety standarts: CE, LVD, ROHS, Compliance to EN61000-3-2 , EN60950-1 , EN1122B:2001
In addition, the inverter has a USB port for powering USB-compatible devices (e.g. mobile phones, tablets, laptops, MP3 players etc.) What you waiting for get your best pure sine wave inverter today from Bisonhobby store
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.