Fishing Bivvy 1 Man 15,000mm
- Model: R103416
- Color: Army Green
- Fabric: 150D DTY High quality material
- Hydrostatic head: 15,000mm
- Frame: Three 16mm aluminum poles and 4 adjustable tension bar
- Ground Sheet: Removable Pe groundsheet
- Door: Zipper Closure
- Breathable hanging inner tent with mesh panel
- Reflective straps glow in the dark
- Big rear mesh window keep airflow
- 1 door, 2 front windows and 1 back windows
- Dimension: 280(W) 230(L) 139(H)
- Weight: 12.5Kg
Out of stockCompare
This quality product features a detachable peak which can be fitted in seconds for extra weather protection on sunny or rainy days. Manufactured from tough Ripstop fabric, the bivvy is fully waterproof and features an integrated window system which can be accessed from inside or outside the bivvy.
Inside the bivvy, storage lofts keep your gear off the floor, while the quality PVC groundsheet adds a layer between you and the ground. The well-designed interior provides comfortable living and storage options where fishing beds or chairs and your tackle can be housed. Its made from high quality 150D DTY material, this material is better than 210D-300D oxford PU material.
A lot of people are using conventional tents for their fishing trips. But there is a type of tent which is far more advanced than the average camping tent; the fishing bivvy.
A fishing bivvy is an advanced type of tent, which is commonly used for overnight carp fishing sessions. It is 100% waterproof and very easy to erect. Thanks to its heavy-duty fabric and thermal insulation, the bivvy is an all-season type of shelter that can withstand very cold temperatures, strong winds and heavy rainfall.
Our Social Media TikTok
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.