Camping Tent Light with ceiling fan
- 18 Super Bright LED bulbs requires 2 D cell batteries.
- UP to 20 hours of light from a set of batteries.
- Up to 15 hours (low speed) or up to 20 hours (high speed) of fan from a set of batteries.
- Up to 14 hours of light and fan (low speed) from a set of batteries.
- Hangs as a fan or lamp. Stands as a fan. Weather resistant.
- Built in handle with hanging hook Lightweight and portable.
- Dimensions: 6.3x 6.57 x 7.27 inches.
- Material: ABS
- Output: 3W
- Lumens: 270 LM
- Requires 2 D cell batteries (not included)
Out of stockCompare
With 2 buttons for controlling lamp and fan, easy and convenient to use. Keep you cool and comfortable inside or outside of your tent and its 18 powerful LED bulbs will illuminate the night .
Why you need this great camping gear: Spending a night outdoors is something everyone should experience. So you want something to help you see at night. A lantern is super useful for camping so you can make your way around the campsite and your tent easily in the dark.
Versatile light/fan: Ultra Bright 18 individual low powered LED bulbs. The fan has high and low settings to provide nice air circulation and lit up the tent nicely. You can orient in so many positions.
Powerful fan speed and bright lighting: High quality brushless motor for whisper operation, max wind speed 10ft/s, strong airflow and 2 setting speeds, it’s great to fresh the air and keep you cool.
The extremely lightweight build allows you to take your lantern on the go with ease. When not in use collapse the lantern to a smaller size; store it effortlessly, taking little space
Warnings & Cautions:
- Do not stare in to the head of the light while it is switched on or point to eyes.
- Do not expose the torch to heavy rain or excessive moisture.
- Do not dispose of the batteries in normal household rubbish.
- Take exhausted batteries to your local approved battery recycling center for disposal..
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.